Friday, July 01, 2005

life sux

What do you do when you finally confront a reality? What do you do when you can't ignore a fault in your life anymore? Do you give up? It is not an option. But do you give it your best, when you know what you did was already your best? Is it then better to give up and just accept the fact that that is all you are ever going to get rather then carrying on with false hopes that you will be better?

Everything I did in my life are always mediocre. Only OK in education, sports, even stuff like talking and making friends! Everything, you name it.

See the piano picture on the right? It is not to show that I am an excellent piano player. It is a symbol of one of my many failures. I tried really hard and practised quite alot and up till now, I can't even play very well. I did not give up then, i continued and practised but that is all I can do!

Everytime people tell me, "try harder"," have confidence", but that is all I can do and will ever get.

You may tell me that there are always people who are better than you. So? They have nothing to do with your life and your well being.

Well, of course some people wants something you have. Unfortunately it is still very sad when you don't have somethings or you cannot get the things you want.

All I'm asking is to get the one thing I want. Just one. I'm sure u guys know. Is that too much that I'm asking for?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me