Tuesday, May 24, 2005

gone...just like that...

I got 35 out of 50 for my epidemiology...and that is 23.33 out of 33.33%.

It's the first ever exam for the very first year of that course and already it is worth 1/3 of the final marks. 1/3!!!

The tutors told us that they sat the same exam before us coz to see whether we have enough time or not (45 mins for a 12 pages, all medium-length answers) and they said the time was JUST enough.

Obviously it's just enough for them! They have been at it for ages!

And guess what their response was.

"We expected many people to fail so this is actually better than we thought."

Weird...so they do actually want us to fail... >.<

Then my friend ask me what I got, I told him, and this was what he said through msn: "><~<~ soooo pro" Then he put the crying emotion. Then he said: "I got slightly higher >.<"..."38"

So I'm pro huh? I wonder what does he mean by that...was he expecting me to fail? or was he thinking that I cannot possibly do well? Probably being paranoid again but that obviously shows he don't give a damn about what other people get. Then again, there could be something I don't know.

He's a really funny person though. Not funny as in jokes and stuff but he gets really upset when he doesn't get full marks. When our chem results return, he was like really sad and kept on complaining, "my perfect mark...no...so shitty"(he only lost 2% btw). Apparently he doesn't go to any single lecture. 2 weeks ago he came to the english lecture and he said that was his first lecture of the year! and he expects to get full marks. Weird but funny.

Anyway, I heard that few people last year got 70% average but still got accepted. That gave me a little hope...but i think their UMAT and interview was really really good. Think I need to work harder.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me