Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I will update again on Saturday or Sunday. Bio test on Saturday.

Hopefully my internet will work fine then. It has been almost a week and it's still really slow.

I disconnect the other 7 rooms if I'm really desperate, but I think someone actually found out and they reconnected it.

But of course I never got caught. I'm such a brilliant actor. hahahahahahahaha. I went around asking people, and pretending that i have a hard time surfing coz it keeps disconnecting. One of them said someone (ie. me!) pulled the lines, and I went "what? how can they do that? do you know who? must be internet problem?"

I'm still "innocent". hahahaha

But i better call the internet peeps to check my line to fix it.

And I will change the lyrics as well, not really me ay. Change to something more Britney (duh). hehehe

laterz

Blog Archive

About Me